This was originally posted on April 16th, 2018 over on my Patreon.
In the outskirts/behind the scenes we’ve been waiting for it to warm up so I can start to clean out our garage. We’re going to be using the garage (and probably the outdoors frequently) as our staging area for the actual casting and molding of these projects, so mother nature has a way of being…well…mother nature. As I’m writing this today, after several days of passable weather, we’ve got snow on the ground and a lovely high of…thirty one degrees.
Love you too, nature.
The model is coming along very well. Honestly I’ll have to do some adjustments on places that I’ve already built, but since I’m modeling it…I guess you would call it by where the print is going to split…it should be much easier to adjust. The more I look at my reference photos (some included in the update) the more I think the coat-of-arms should be recessed just a little into the dagger’s guard. Once I finish the DLC of Ignis’s I think it’ll be just a little easier to search for stuff without fear of spoilers. Until that time, I’ll work with what I’ve got.
I’ll try to keep these project updates at the very least biweekly. And take more photos.